Friday, April 27, 2007

A Wedding and a Break

I'm off to an all-important wedding of a friend in North Carolina, far from the manic streets & hustle and bustle of New York City.

Also, quite removed from the machinations of the football world.

So no posts until I return Monday, with more ruminations and opinions about the fascinating world of African football and my journey in it.

Until then, take care and watch some football.

And please, make some comments and tell me more about what you see ...

Asante sana!!! Kwaheri!

1 comment:

Shyam Sundar said...

Heard that FIFA is evaluating alternative options in case South Africa is not prepared for 2010 World Cup. I think that would be really tragic if and when FIFA decided to name another country.

I hope for the sake of the beautiful game and for the African continent the World Cup is held in South Africa.

It would unearth more talent, improve infrastructure and more importantly give hope to the millions of impoverished people in Africa that the world, for once, is revolving around them for all the right reasons.